Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thank You Furniture Revival!



Dan And Garth's Handiwork



Scout's most valued and creative furniture resource is in the capable hands of Dan and Garth, owners of Furniture Revival.  These men have built a company that constantly takes my vision and improves it.  When the three of us stand in front of a yet-to-be-worked on piece, we all make our wishes as to what we want to happen, and how we want it to look.  These guys ALWAYS make me and our product look better than it has a right to.  They are miracle workers and I am proud to call them my partners.  No, beyond proud - I am giddy to have them on my team.  Garth and Dan, you make everything we work on beautiful and I am always amazed at how much fun we have doing it.  Is this work, really?   Bravo, Gentlemen.

Perfect example of their work: this 11' plank table - made of solid fir wood - has the original cobalt blue iron base.  Standing 36" high, it can function as a work table or dining table - just pair it with 24" stools, and you've got a signature piece for your home or office.  Total dimensions are 11" x 29.5" wide x 36" tall. Tall, dark and handsome - this is probably one of the best tables of this genre we've ever found.  Dan, Garth and their wonderful team of men and women waxed and sanded - x5 - but kept all the soulfulness of the original.
I told them, "make it Scout-like" and they upped the ante.  I can honestly say Scout has never looked better.  It is standing tall right down the midway of the store!



11' x 29 1/2" x 35 3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment