Sunday, December 26, 2010

Chuck Rolwing's Special Painting Makes Scout Look Its Best

Thanks to Las Manos - I am always able to borrow the best stuff to make the store feel special.  Chuck Rolwing has been with Las Manos for many years, and I remain truly in love with his earlier works - like this one.  Special colors, iconic images and a classic look in new art.  What could be better?  And, because Chuck gives off such goodness, his art also is giving off the best "energy" in town.  I had a lovely woman come into Scout this afternoon who is expecting this posting, so she could reveal her new love to her husband.  Let's take a vote - do you think he'll understand this new love that his wife has brought to him.  I vote yes, but in case he's still unsure, I'll bring it to their home for a "date night" - this piece is special.


46" x 60" Oil on Canvas

$1595

No comments:

Post a Comment