Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gorgeous Glass Table


In devouring Thomas O'Brien's newest home interiors bible, imagine my surprise when I spotted the very table I had purchased the day before looking pretty spectacular on page 163 of his new must read: "American  Modern".  This classic glass table is the perfect solution for so many homes.  The glass allows it to fit in relatively easy - it doesn't feel like a table.  The glass allows chairs with that certain something to shine brightly, and the design allows it to be assigned different tasks throughout its lifetime.  One corner of this deco inspired glass has a chip in it, but one call with an order for new glass to our trusted glass and mirror source will remedy that.  The base is made of iron, with a chrome coating that has that gently worn patina.  Don't wait too long on this one, as I may just have to take it home to solve one of my numerous arrangement problems. 

6' long x 42" deep x 28" high

$595



No comments:

Post a Comment